Thursday, January 29, 2009

Testimonials

Nia is an extraordinary, experienced English teacher. It is very easy to understand her. She is very good at what she does!!!!

During the interview preparation class I felt that I was finally learning how to express myself in a job (professional) environment.

When I went to my job interview I felt so confident and I also felt that my English vocabulary was so much better due to Nia´s classes.

I think Nia gives the opportunity to improve English skills for people who are looking for a bilingual position.

JS

JS was the first person that I helped prepare for an interview. At the time that he asked me for help I did not do this kind of work--interveiw preparation, per se. I decided after working with him for a few hours and getting positive feedback and a successful outcome that I should offer this service to others.

Please understand, I am not a miracle worker. The work comes from you. I am a guide and coach and teacher. You actually will perform alone in the live interview(s)that you have in English with representatives of the organization (school, company, etc.) that you want to enter.

As I wrote to JS...


I need to tell you something...

You got the job with BIMBO USA because YOU--YOUR experience, YOUR education, YOUR personality and YOUR ease with English! I think that our talking together gave you more confidence and some practice. As you know, all too well, there are not many opportunities to practice English, face to face, in Queretaro.


In the comment section, I invite YOU to write about your experience with me and/or other teachers online and/or in Queretaro, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment